Komal Narayan Shrestha born in 1975 is from eastern Nepal. After completing his 10 years of schooling he came to Kathmandu looking for a job and started his art learning in 1993. With his aim to become a Paubha Painter he started working at Lok Chitrakar's Atelier initially grinding and making mineral pigment colors and canvases. Because of his dedication towards work and noticing his talent, Lok Chitrakar was very impressed and encouraged him to paint. He has participated in many local and National level painting exhibition. His major work is in walls of Golden Temple. His paintings are in private collection in several countries like Japan and India.
- 2000 – Paubha scroll exhibition in Nepal Art Council
- 2002 – National Art Exhibition in Nepal Association of Fine Arts (NAFA)
- 2003 – National Art Exhibition in NAFA
- 2007 – National Art Exhibition in NAFA
- 2008 – Paubha art exhibition at Kathmandu Guest House.
- 2008 - Buddhist art and cultural exhibition in YMBA
- 2008 – Group exhibition at Nepal Art Council
- 2009 – Group exhibition at Patan Museum
- 2009 – Group exhibition in Nepal Art Council
- 2009 – Group Exhibition in NAFA
- 2010 – Group exhibition in Moscow
- 2010 – “Living Treasures of Nepal” , Group exhibition in Kennesaw State University U.SA
- 2011 – “Inspiration” , Exquisite Paubha exhibition in Kathmandu Guest House.
- Wall painting in Golden Temple, Patan, directed by Lok Chitrakar
- Wall painting in Pharping Monastery
- Wall painting in Rudra Varna Mahavihar, Okubahal, Patan